Property Maintenance in Val Thorens
Ensuring your property is well maintained is obviously important for property owners in Val Thorens. Having a good property manager or maintenance person will increase your enjoyment of your chalet or apartment as you won’t be working through a snag list when you’re on holiday.
Also it is really important for your rental clients. Well maintained properties will attract repeat business which helps with long term returns.
A good maintenance person can:
- Solve any problems that arise for rental clients
- Replace the batteries in TV remote, smoke detectors etc where necessary
- Carry out a check of all the light bulbs in the property and supply the necessary spares
- Emergency call outs
- Turn the water and heating off, fix any immediate maintenance problems or schedule to get more serious issues sorted over the summer.
- Recommission the water in order to fill the traps in all the waste pipes, basins, shower, washing machines this prevents foul smells in the property due to the evaporation of the water in the traps.
Most handymen in Val Thorens work as builders in the summer so are great contacts to have when you need more work doing.
Please get in touch and we can introduce you to Val Thorens's most handy people.