THE LONGEST TOBOGGAN RUN IN EUROPE! THE COSMOJET
Get ready for an incredible experience on a marked-out run in the heart of a magnificent natural valley.
All the thrills of a toboggan run for everyone from 5 years old.
After an 8 minutes ascent using the Péclet Funitel, you arrive at the departure set at the foot of the magnificent Péclet glacier, at an altitude of 3,000 m.
Then it’s off for 45 minutes of excitement and sliding entertainment!
The itinerary is great fun, linking raised bends and varied slopes giving tobogganists intense pleasure.
Nothing to fear, just let yourself go and enjoy, right at the heart of an exceptional site.
Price for a run, with a sledge and helmet:
16.50 € for a descent
24,50 € for 2 descents
Free for children between the age of 5 and 9 on an adult's (above 18) sled.
LOOKING FOR EVEN MORE EXCITEMENT? HOW ABOUT AN EVENING RUN!
A great way to finish the day.
Even more unusual, even more laughter, even more fun.
We invite you to reserve your tobogganing evening.
Price: 24.50 €
The Cosmojet, how it works:
• Rendez-vous at the Chalet Cosmojet, situated above the bottom of the Cascades chairlift.
• Buy your tickets.
• The Cosmojet is open from Monday to Friday from 12:15 to 16:00
• From Saturday to Sunday from 10:00 to 16:00
• Access is via the Péclet funitel.
The Cosmojet run may close due to weather conditions.
From Monday to Friday
• Booking is MANDATORY and tickets have to be bought on the day from one of our ticket offices.
• Be at the Chalet Cosmojet from 17:00 onwards to collect your equipment.
• The Cosmojet is open: from 16:45 to 18:00
The evening may be cancelled due to bad weather conditions, in which case the tickets can be used another evening.